All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHegel's Science of Logic , still remains for most philosophers (both figuratively and literally) a firmly closed book. The purpose of this title is to dispel the myths that surround the Logic and to show that Hegel's unjustly neglected text is a work of extraordinary subtlety and insight.
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- Series TitleHistory of Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byStephen Houlgate
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.