All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion volume to Small-scale Irrigation, this manual deals with the problems of operation and maintenance at sources of supply, the conveying of water, its distribution, and also advises on drainage, health and general management problems.
- Author BiographyPeter Stern is a civil engineer with 35 years of professional experience in practical engineering, water resources development, irrigation and rural water supplies. He has spent 20 years working in developing countries in North, Central, East and West Africa, the Middle East, the Far East, the Caribbean, and Central and South America.
- Author(s)Peter H. Stern
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Note25ill.
- Weight83 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.