Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this riveting New York Times bestselling vel from the master of the legal thriller (Chicago Sun-Times) John Lescroart, defense attorney Dismas Hardy tackles his most personal and complex case yet defending his brother-in-law against murder charges. New York Times bestselling author John Lescroart s most beloved protagonist returns to face the most personal case of his career in a masterful vel that showcases all of this author s extraordinary storytelling skills. When Moses McGuire becomes the prime suspect in the murder of his own daughter s rapist, attorney Dismas Hardy- Moses s brother-in-law- agrees to defend him. But McGuire has fallen off the wagon, and his stay in prison could bring to light old secrets that would destroy Hardy and his closest colleagues careers. As the overwhelming evidence against McGuire piles up, Hardy focuses on planting doubt in the minds of the jurors- until, in a feat of legal ingenuity that is staggering in both its implications and its simplicity, he sees a new way forward that might just save them all. But at what price?
- Author(s)John Lescroart
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Weight345 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.