All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScientists of the Human Geme Project discover a gene they believe codes an individual's propensity for violence. The Geme Responsibility Agency, in a macabre partnership with the National Institutes of Health and school-based health clinics, creates the Geme Enforcement Bureau to identify young teens possessing this odious trait. Kelly, a pregnant teenager, and her best friend, Jabaar, are forced into a fugitive existence when Kelly's DNA is found to contain The Oppressive Gene.
- Author BiographyBorn in Limestone, Maine and raised in Kentucky and West Virginia, Joey lived in Toledo Ohio twenty years before migrating to Kernersville North Carolina in 1998. While The Oppressive Gene series is his first work of fiction, Joey has written hard-hitting exposes for such magazines as CIA-Citizens In America. As a singer/songwriter, Joey has performed his folksy brand of music in coffee shops in the eastern United States. A professional actor, Joey appeared in the movie Leatherheads. Joey and Patty, his wife of 31 years, have three grown sons, two grandsons and two granddaughters.
- Author(s)MR Joey Ulysses Edens
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.