All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat They are Saying Your eBook is VERY soundly argued and articulate. A pleasant change. Thanks so much for you wisdom: outstanding value-for-money. - John C. Thanks very much, Bob. I'd resolved that you deserved the $$$ just for your inspiration. I spent all afteron playing with my 5D ii settings, discovering how much information I'd been discarding. The theory was t new, r ETTR, r radical ACR adjustments. But your lucid argument for taking RAW way beyond the review screen was compelling. Great fun! - Duncan D. There are many reasons for photographers to capture the optimum digital exposure. The ultimate goal is to achieve their Artistic Vision. However, there are many practical benefits: reducing camera ise; more tonal data; increasing sharpness and less digital processing artifacts. In this book, Bob will discuss photographic exposure and explain why the optimum digital exposure is critical. He will also introduce his OneZone exposure method to achieve The Optimum Digital Exposure. If you take your digital photography seriously this is a must read.
- Author BiographyPhotographer and consultant, Bob also conducts workshops, lectures and private instruction On-Line in all phases of digital photography. Beginning serious photography in 1965, Bob explored conventional darkroom techniques in both B&W and color. His work at Polaroid R&D in silver emulsions along with his US patent for color printing give Bob a broad base in film photography. He was an instructor for both the Nikon and the Time Life Schools of Photography. He presented his first digital media production in 1984, founded the Olympus School of Digital Photography in 1998 and continues to work at the leading edge of digital technology. As digital photography continues to advance, Bob will continue to blend his unique background of film photography with his extensive experience in the digital world.
- Author(s)Bob Dinatale
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight89 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.