The Options of Trading Options: Limiting the Risks by Putting the Odds in Your Favor by Richard Bradfield Lee (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt doesn't matter if you're an experienced trader or a complete vice looking for a easy to understand options book, the release of The Options of Trading Options - Limiting Your Risk Putting The Odds In Your Favor, is a must read, without excuse. Author Richard Bradfield Lee, is an experienced and intelligent investor that has been successfully trading in the markets since 1996. Kwn as The Options Oracle, Mr. Lee's book is a complete step-by-step instruction on how to win in the stock market, and set yourself apart from what's kwn as average investors. The Options of Options, boasts chapters and sections that teach everything from definitions to techniques. Readers will find that my book is genuine, and I display that, t only in that fact that this book is based on my very own techniques and experiences, but also in that I let the reader kw the risks vs. reward with each type of trade, said Mr. Lee about his new book. Mr. Lee's website - www.TheOptionsOracle.com - displays his qualifications as an authority on the principles of successful trading. His website details how his trading techniques helped him brave the Y2K scare, tech bubble, and 2008 market meltdown.
- Author BiographyRichard Bradfield Lee serves as a financial consultant and is also known as The Options Oracle. With nearly 20 years experience in the markets, he is focused on educating clients about the financial options available to them and how to turn those options into a consistent monthly income. Lee has performed steadily in the markets even through financial crises (Y2K, tech bubble, and the 2008 market melt downs). From this experience he has developed a simple but nearly bulletproof market trading strategy. Today he works to show clients that the market is not a casino, but a place where anyone can prosper using the right strategies. Lee is an individual investor and he is committed to helping others to financial excellence. He has also been called The Money Medic. As a remarkable investor who has developed a successful strategy for himself, he is eager to share some of his magic with you. His deep-rooted passion for teaching and helping people fight poverty motivates him to continue this work. Lee's dedication has allowed him help people put their money to work so they don't have to work for money. Lee is also involved in charitable giving. His favorite charity is Junior Achievement, aimed at teaching children the real value of capitalism and inspiring and preparing them to succeed in a global economy. Mr. Lee's website is www.TheOptionsOracle.com
- Author(s)Richard Bradfield Lee
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.