Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionVolume one of this carefully selected collection of critical writings on Greek literature focuses on the oral traditional background of Ancient Greek literature.
- Author BiographyGregory Nagy is Professor of Classics at Harvard University and Director of the Center for Hellenic Studies in Washington, D.C. He has written and edited numerous books on Greek literature, including Homeric Questions, The Everyman's Library The Iliad, Greek Mythology and Poetics, and Poetry as Performance.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGregory Nagy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.