All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow championing consumers led to ING Direct's revolutionary rise in the banking industry In an industry dominated by big banks with little patience for their customers, ING Direct has always strived to be different-a rebel with a cause, if you will-and in doing so, they've become the most successful online banking venture in history. The Orange Code recounts ING Direct's intriguing story, explaining the philosophy of its founder Arkadi Kuhlmann-who believes in the power of individuals to control their financial destiny-and his long-running partnership with Bruce Philp, the branding consultant who helped him make ING Direct a cause to its own people and a household name across North America.* Discusses the unconventional approach to business strategy, leadership, and management that built ING Direct* Written by the company's CEO, Arkadi Kuhlmann, the driving force behind this unique company and its approach and Bruce Philp, the branding expert who has worked with some of the world's most well-kwn and valuable brands* Reveals how the cause of personal financial empowerment has made everyone a winner in the ING Direct story The level of success achieved by ING Direct holds some important lessons and offers some much-needed inspiration to a business world that could use a little of both right w.
- Author BiographyArkadi Kuhlmann is the founding CEO of ING Direct, which has become the country's largest Internet-based bank. He also serves as Chairman of the Board of ING Direct Canada. Kuhlmann is active in a number of charitable organizations including the ING Direct Kids Foundation. Prior to starting ING Direct, he was president of North American Trust. Before that, he was president and CEO of Deak International in New York and professor of international finance and investment banking at Thunderbird School of Global Management in Phoenix, Arizona. Bruce Philp is a writer and branding consultant with nearly thirty years' experience in the field, working with some of the world's most famous consumer brands. Philp cofounded GWP Brand Engineering, ING Direct's agency of record since its beginning, where he is today Chairman and a working consultant. He also teaches and writes for a variety of publications as well as his branding blog www.brandcowboy.com. For more information or to contact the authors, please visit www.theorangecodebook.com.
- Author(s)Arkadi Kuhlmann,Bruce Philp
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.