All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Order will be put to the test and the future of humanity rides in the balance. How has humanity eluded extinction for centuries? The truth can be found in the Order, though humans may never kw it. Since the dawn of the human race, this ancient alliance has banded together to vouchsafe the survival of mankind, surreptitiously vanquishing antagonists from faraway astral planes. However, can the Order prevail against a new foe who will test its every skill and strength? Find out in The Order of Seven: and The Book of Kwledge, the spellbinding debut work of science fiction fantasy by Charles J. Saporito. Weaving together history, modern-day drama, and mind-bending magic that spans seven planes of existence, this dark, fantastical foray into new realms pits a few choice mortals against fierce beings who may just hold the puppet strings to the human race. At the launch of the story, the clandestine Order of Seven find their ranks all but depleted. Their mission, however, remains as fervid as ever. After all, only the Order can save those who live on Earth, the first plane of existence, along with the rest of the galaxy. This they kw from the sacred Book of Kwledge, a prophetic text that has accurately foretold historical events including Hitler's rise to power. To guard humanity, the Order's senior member John Williams enlists four teenagers-Bridgette Williams, Dwayne Bordeaux, Rosa Rodriguez, and David Heinrich-to fill the vacant spots in their entourage, an hor that is customarily conferred though bloodline. Elsewhere in the galaxy, a marauding entity named Seeker aims to capture the seventh plane, but he must first capture Earth in order to do so. Lannar, a descendent of the dreaded Scrutatore race, is at the ready to assist him. Can the Stamens, the former Knight Templars who were forced into hiding, quell the evil doings of the Scrutatores? The lives of Earthly denizens depend on just that. To that end, Stamens leader Jon Andrews joins forces with the Order to ensure that the full power of the Book of Kwledge is unleashed upon these galactic menaces. Fast-paced, full of intrigue, and wildly imaginative, The Order of Seven: and The Book of Kwledge offers a rollicking, razor-sharp adventure to far-flung planes, while at the same time portraying contemporary Chicago as its Earthly backdrop. Anyone who relishes well-crafted, mind-bending sci-fi will discover a fantastic, far-flung journey with the Order of Seven.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Saporito (1967-present) Was born in a suburb of Boston to immigrants of Italy. At the age of 4 his family moved to Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from Illinois State University with a degree in History. He earned his teaching credentials in 1994 from Benedictine University as well as a second degree in Social Science. He spent 15 years working as a History teacher for Chicago Public Schools. He also taught reading for 10 years. The Order of Seven and the Book of knowledge is the first book in the Epic series and the first book written by Charles J. Saporito.
- Author(s)MR Charles J Saporito
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.