All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Dr. Woo's Worm Hospital, Pearl and Ben are greeted with some bad news. A human has been spotted in the Imaginary World! Dr. Woo suspects it might be Maximus Steele -- a poacher with his sights set on prized animal horns. What creature will he attack next? Will it be a unicorn? Together, Pearl, Ben, and Dr. Woo travel to the Tangled Forest. It's an amazing, colorful, and wild place. Ultimately, the responsibility falls to Pearl to find the lost unicorn. But in a land of fire-breathing insects and flesh-eating flora, is she up for the challenge? Suzanne Selfors delivers a wild journey filled with mythical creatures and zany adventures that are anything but imaginary.
- Author BiographySuzanne Selfors is the author of the Imaginary Veterinary series, the Smells Like Dog series, Fortune's Magic Farm, To Catch a Mermaid, and many other books. She lives very close to the misty, sasquatch-infested rain forest of the Pacific Northwest. When she's not sweeping sasquatch fur from her driveway, she's busy writing books, which is her very favorite thing to do. Dan Santat is a children's book writer and illustrator. He graduated from Art Center College of Design and lives in Southern California with his family, a rabbit, a bird, and one cat.
- Author(s)Suzanne Selfors
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Imaginary Veterinary
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight296 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.