Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oregon Desert is a wild, rough region that does things to people who try to change it. It is like The anvil that wears the hammer out. Stories of life on the desert are told with deep, subtle humor, wisdom and charm, producing a delightful book.
- Author BiographyReub Long is a cowboy who thinks like a scientist and E.R. Jackman is a scientist who thinks like a cowboy. Together they have produced a book about a unique region of the American West and its inhabitants, filled with history, lore and humor.
- Author(s)E. R. Jackman,R.A. Long
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1964
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content Note118 photographs, endsheet map, index
- Weight703 g
- Width129 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.