All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title aims to provide an extensive overview of how football is organized and managed on a European level and in individual European countries, and to account for the evolution of the national, international and transnational management of football over the last decades.
- Author BiographyHallgeir Gammelsaeter is professor in Organization and Management at Molde University College, Norway. Benoit Senaux is Senior Lecturer and Director of the postgraduate courses in Sport & Event Management at Coventry University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Sport, Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBenoit Senaux,Hallgeir Gammelsater
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.