All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis definitive study concentrates on one fundamental aspect of complex organizations, the organization-environment relationship. Numerous theoretical frameworks are described and evaluated which are directly or indirectly relevant to this focus, and included are several chapters that deal with various aspects of this complex relationship.
- Author BiographyRONALD G. CORWIN is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Ronald G. Corwin
- Date of Publication04/12/1987
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 67
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.