All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe so-called Seven Weeks' War of 1866 between Prussia and Italy and Austria was table t only for its effect on future German history but also because it was the last time the armies of the smaller German states fought as independent contingents. Forces from 30 smaller states were involved and they were either of some strength or barely able to guard their rulers' palaces. They have largely been igred in standard histories and this book attempts to begin to redress that imbalance by presenting for the first time in English detailed information about the organization of the armies of the smaller states. States covered: Anhalt, Baden, Bavaria, Bremen, Brunswick, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Haver, Electoral Hesse, Grand Ducal Hesse, Landgravial Hesse, Liechtenstein, Limburg, Lippe-Detmold, Lubeck, Luxembourg, The Mecklenburgs, Nassau, Oldenburg, The Reusses, Saxe-Altenburg, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, Saxe-Meiningen, Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, Saxony, Schaumburg-Lippe, Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt, Schwarzburg-Sondershausen, Waldeck, Wurttemberg. An introduction places this information in context and appendices give selected orders of battle and a chrology of the preliminaries and main events of the war in Germany.
- Author(s)Stuart Sutherland
- PublisherHelion & Company
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSolihull
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHelion & Company
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.