All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMission Statement: Mentoring has become an important aspect of professional development in a wide variety of fields such as education engineering and business. There is an increased interest in the topic on a global scale. Research indicates that those who receive mentoring rise faster in their organizations and have more success in their careers than those who do have this experience. This series will focus on various aspects of the mentoring process. This book examines mentoring with a focus on enhancing opporutnities for those traditionally igred in the mentoring process. It includes chapters about mentoring in a variety of settings with varied populations to capture the essence of the experience. The editor gleans the chapters to present an analysis of the organizational factors which should be considered when designing a mentoring program and the human side of the mentoring process. The book should be of interest to those who want to foster the success of others through organizational mentoring intitiatives as well as to individuals who wish to partiicpate in mentoring endeavors as a mentor or mentee.
- Author(s)Francis K. Kochan
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePerspectives on Mentoring S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.