Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe deflationary Japanese ecomy is a spurious observation and a precarious political propaganda, which tacitly connects with the fanatic diagsis urging an inflation-prompting macroecomic policy. This book provides an overview of the prolonged stagnation of the current Japanese ecomy. It also examines the politico-ecomic implications concerning the precarious conversion of Japanese monetary policy and focuses on the vulnerability of the price-sustaining policy concerning the public debt. The book also analyzes and suggests against the acceleration of inflation under the current Japanese foreign exchange system and also suggests that the surge of foreign direct investment towards East Asia is the acute cause of Japanese ecomy stagnation. The book concludes that to rebuild the ecomic potential of the Japanese ecomy, education and fostering the youths are the keys. This book will definitely interest those who are keen to learn more about the relationship between Bank of Japan and the Japanese political parties.
- Author BiographyMasayuki Otaki is Professor at the Institute of Social Sciences, the University of Tokyo. He received his PhD in Economics from the University of Tokyo and his research interests are macroeconomic theory and environmental economics.
- Author(s)Masayuki Otaki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.