All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Origins of Mexican National Politics includes the first four essays from Scholarly Resource's highly regarded book, The Evolution of the Mexican Political System. With articles by leading American, Mexican, and Canadian scholars, this volume is an excellent introduction to the politics of early national Mexico. The authors focus on the politics, processes, and institutions of Mexico during the first half of the nineteenth century. The Origins of Mexican National Politics is ideal for scholars and students researching the political history of Mexico and seeking to understand its evolution.
- Author BiographyJaime E. Rodriguez O. is professor of history at the University of California, Irvine, and editor of the journal Mexican Studies/Estudios Mexicanos.
- Author(s)Jaime E. Rodriguez O.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleLatin American Silhouettes
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content Notegraphs, bibliography, index
- Weight222 g
- Width164 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.