All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume deals with issues of widespread interest including, the origins of investor rights in different markets, the political, legal and ecomic conditions that determine levels of shareholder participation, and the implications of variation in investor rights.
- Author BiographyJONATHON G.S. KOPPELL Associate of Professor of Politics and Management at the Yale School of Management, USA, where he previously directed the Millstein Center for Corporate Governance and Performance. He is the author of World Rule and The Politics of Quasi-Government.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJonathan G. S. Koppell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.