All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Origins of the Civilization of Angkor reflects the results of a research programme conducted by Charles Higham over the last twenty years, highlighting much entirely new, and occasionally surprising, information and providing a distinct perspective on cultural change over two millennia. The book covers the background of environmental change, the adoption of rice farming, archaeogenetics, the adoption of copper-based metallurgy, the iron age and the origins of state formation.
- Author BiographyCharles Higham is Research Professor at the Department of Anthropology and Archaeology, University of Otago, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Charles Higham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- Series TitleDebates in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note17 bw illus
- Weight178 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byRichard Hodges
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.