All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe future of the Immortals is in the hands of an orphan My greatest fear was that they would find us and make of us a sacrifice beneath a full moon. Now you, Thomas, must help us destroy the circle of evil. The last words of a dying woman would change the life of young Thomas. Raised behind monastery walls, he kws thing of his mysterious past or imminent destiny. But w, in the heart of medieval England, a darkness threatens to strangle truth. An ancient order tightens their ghostly grip on power, creating fear and exiling those who would oppose them. Thomas is determined fulfill his calling and bring light into the mysterious world of the Druids and leaves the monastery on an important quest. Thomas quickly finds himself in unfamiliar territory, as he must put his faith in unusual companions-a cryptic knight, a child thief, and the beautiful, silent woman whom may t be all she seems. From the solitary life of an orphan, Thomas w finds himself tangled in the roots of both comradery and suspicion. Can he trust those who would join his battle...or will his fears force him to go on alone?
- Author BiographySigmund Brouwer is the award-winning author of scores of books, from youth fiction to adult thrillers. His books has been lauded in publications such as Library Journal and Booklist and he has received the Alberta Film and Literary Arts Writing Grant twice. He speaks at schools, home-schooling conventions, writing camps and seminars to provide encouragement to reluctant readers and writers and to encourage youth to follow their dreams of a career in writing. He co-founded The Young Writer's Institute with education expert Debra Bell. Brouwer teaches writing courses at Red Deer College. Brouwer, his wife and daughter divide their time between Tennessee and Alberta.- Publisher.
- Author(s)Sigmund Brouwer
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleMerlin's Immortals Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight200 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.