Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Orphan Seal is a true story about a young harbor seal that loses its mother and its way. After washing up on a Maine beach, the tiny pup is rescued by professionals from the Seal Rescue Program at the New England Aquarium.
- Author BiographyFran Hodgkins is the author of numerous children's books, including Andre the Famous Harbor Seal and How People Learned to Fly. She lives in Rockport, Maine.
- Author(s)Fran Hodgkins
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width210 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.