Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoon afterwards an ancient Saxon amulet is stolen from the museum and the dead bodies of young boys begin to turn up arranged as grotesque works of art with components of the gold amulet around their necks. The enigmatic Detective Inspector draws the curator into a strange web of ancient secrets, pagan ritualism and the illegal trafficking of young boys. Have the boys been murdered? How have they got there? What is the meaning of the symbols? And most of all who is responsible and why? The Orpheus Trail is a tense thriller where Hildreth and Kish are caught up in a race against time to interpret these ancient codes and clues before death claims ather young life.
- Author BiographyMAUREEN DUFFY is a notable contemporary British poet, playwright and novelist. Her first novel, written at the suggestion of a publisher, That's How it Was (1962), was published to great acclaim. To date she has published 30 works, including five volumes of poetry. Her Collected Poems, 1949-84, appeared in 1985. Her work has often used Freudian ideas and Greek myth as a framework.
- Author(s)Maureen Duffy
- PublisherArcadia Books
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcadia Books
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.