Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, it has been assumed that there are vast limits to human capacity. Now, although a host of scientific discoveries prove this wrong, a mindset of limits persists, blocking us from our greatest possibilities and leaving us feeling bombarded by stress, change, and uncertainty. No matter how hard we work, matter how much we give, we're still t getting what we hoped for. There is ather way. Dr. Robert Cooper, a neuroscience pioneer and leadership advisor, urges us to take a radically different view of human capacity. We are mostly unused potential, he says, employing less than 10 percent of our brilliance or hidden talents. In easy-to-follow steps, he explains how to develop and apply the art and science of your hidden capacity. The art is the motivation and inspiration coming from the wonderful stories that are the heart of The Other 90 percent. Dr. Cooper draws on his wide-ranging insights and experiences to show how it's possible to make a difference in yourself and others. However, inspiration without a way to turn vision into reality is an empty vessel. Combining art with science, Dr. Cooper provides extraordinary help in the form of specific, little-kwn practical ways to use the latest research in neuroscience, performance psychology, and work physiology for excelling in a pressure-filled world. He shows you how to: * Increase energy at work -- and have more energy for personal and family life. * Activate the brain's alertness switches to defeat pressure and stress. * Use t only the brain in your head but the ones in your heart and gut. * Motivate exceptional ingenuity and performance in yourself and others. The most exciting breakthroughs will t come from advances in techlogy but from a deeper realization of what it means to be most human and alive. Many of the choices that can dramatically change our lives are simple and practical -- yet few people kw what these choices are or how to apply them in work and life. The Other 90 percent is your guide to new territory and new challenges.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Cooper, Ph.D., is a faculty member of the Lessons in Leadership Distinguished Speaker Series. Called a national treasure by Professor Michael Ray of the Stanford Business School, Dr. Cooper is recognized for his pioneering work on excelling under pressure and the neuroscience of trust, initiative, and commitment.
- Author(s)Robert Cooper
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.