All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Other Deeper You continues in the revolutionary Quixotic spirit of Dr. Alvin Mahrer's previous works on experiential psychotherapy. For the visionary, the scholar, the academic, the serious reader, picture a whole new inner deeper world containing a whole new you, an other deeper you. This concept itself is revolutionary, but the book goes further by providing a step-by-step guide for coming face-to-face with the other deeper you.
- Author BiographyAl Mahrer, author of 17 books and approximately 250 other publications on psychotherapy, is professor emeritus at the School of Psychology, University of Ottawa. He has been honoured by several divisions of the American Psychological Association as a Distinguished Psychologist of the Year, a Living Legend in Psychotherapy, and a recipient of the Rollo May Award for Pursuit of New Frontiers of Knowledge. His astounding 45 year career has focused on his development of Experiential Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Alvin R. Mahrer
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.