Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $34.92
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.25
- AU $11.61Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
About this product
- DescriptionChrissie knew that Richie had loved her for all the twenty-three years they'd been together, loved their three daughters and their house in Highgate and their happy, chaotic existence. Richie gave her everything, except the one thing that would have made her life perfect. She even had a sparkling ring - but it was t a wedding ring, and did t bring with it the security of marriage. That belonged to Margaret, back in Newcastle where Richie had started off as a musician, before he became famous. Margaret and her son Scott never saw Richie, and had never met the three girls. They were his other family, t mentioned but always there in Chrissie's mind as an obstacle to her complete happiness. And then, suddenly and shockingly, Richie was longer there, and Chrissie and the girls had to learn to manage without him. The presence of the other family became, all at once, impossible to igre - t least because they were involved in Richie's will. Old resentments, feelings of abandonment and loss, had to jostle with the practicalities of money and property...
- Author BiographyJoanna Trollope is the author of many highly acclaimed bestselling novels. She has also written a study of women in the British Empire, Britannia's Daughters, as well as a number of historical novels. Born in Gloucesterhire, she now lives in London. She was appointed OBE in the 1996 Queen's Birthday Honours List.
- Author(s)Joanna Trollope
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight189 g
- Width125 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byFenella Woolgar
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time388
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.