Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $38.61Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFrom #1 New York Times bestselling author and queen of royal fiction (USA TODAY) Philippa Gregory--a dazzling new vel about the intriguing, romantic, and maddening Mary, Queen of Scots. Fleeing violent rebellions in Scotland, Mary looks to Queen Elizabeth of England for sanctuary. Though promised protection, Mary, perceived as a serious threat to the English crown, is soon imprisoned by her former friend as a guest in the house of George Talbot, Earl of Shrewsbury, and his indomitable wife, Bess of Hardwick. The newly married couple welcomes the condemned queen into their home, certain that serving as her hosts and jailers will bring them an advantage in the cutthroat world of the Elizabethan court. To their horror, they grow to realize that the task will bankrupt their estate and lose them what little favor they've managed to gain as their home becomes the epicenter of intrigue and rebellion against Queen Elizabeth. And Mary is t as hopeless as she appears, manipulating the earl and spinning her own web of treachery and deceit, as she sharpens her weapons to reclaim her Scottish throne--and to take over Queen Elizabeth's of England.
- Author(s)Philippa Gregory
- PublisherTouchstone Books
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitlePlantagenet and Tudor Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTouchstone Books
- Weight671 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.