All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCyan was named after a shade of blue, her artist mother's favorite color. The color of the sea. Since her father's death last year, she s felt just as mercurial and dark as her namesake, and the distance between Cyan and her mother has grown as wide as an ocean. Now they're returning to the island of Curacao in the Caribbean, whereher father's mysteriousaccident occurred, and joining them will be Kammi--who may soonbecomea stepsister. Haunted by the secrets of the past, Cyan will explore all the depths of her blueness this summer, discovering the light, the darkness, and the many shades in between that are within her and within us all.
- Author(s)Valerie O Patterson
- PublisherGraphia Books
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphia Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight186 g
- Width130 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.