Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.28Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionI saw and felt the most beautiful lumius blue. I was serene, tranquil, free, and could happily have stayed there forever. Jan Price was destined t to linger in paradise but to return to the physical world and the body she had left behind during a nearly fatal heart attack.This book is Jan's account of her near-death experience and the many precious lessons it taught her--most important, that death need never be feared, by anyone. She describes the beautiful spiritual country in which she found herself and her joyous encounters there. She reflects on why near-death experiences happen and why they've become so common. Jan's husband, bestselling inspirational author John Randolph Price, also contributes to the story, sharing his feelings and experiences during this tremendous crisis.Guilt and punishment, forgiveness and transformation, life and love, earth and eternity--Jan Price's remarkable story teaches us about all of them, joyfully and unforgettably.
- Author(s)Jan Price
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.