All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $10.88Trending at AU $19.90
About this product
- DescriptionTragedy has struck Talinda Travis' perfect world. The one thing she waited t so patiently on for a lifetime, has just been over shadowed by a harsh reality. The man of prophecy, handpicked by God just for her, lie dying in her arms at the hands of a mad man. How could this possibly be the right division of God's word that says...All things work together for the good? Talinda would come to understand completely her husband's favorite quote that Ministry is Always Required. She finds herself in a place she thought she'd never be at such a young age...a grieving widow. The woman she'd kept at arm's length for most of her life would prove to be her most valuable asset as she fights to keep afloat emotionally. Meanwhile, Nevette Naythia Goodfellow appears to be living the dream life with her newlywed husband, Derrick Justice Goodfellow II. She's in total bliss and awe of God as she indulges in His most powerful gift on earth...love! While Nevette is living inside of her fairy tale, her closest friend Lindsay has perfected the art of masking a devastating secret. One that if it were exposed, would threaten the spiritual stability of the small town where she spent most of her childhood. Every God-given emotion you have within will surface as you journey into Talinda and Nevette's world in this riveting series. You will sigh with dreamy eyes...laugh out loud...cry, and want to explode with revenge as you travel to The Other Side of Through with Talinda and Nevette!
- Author BiographyCynthia Middlebrooks Harris is an ordained minister and native of Atlanta, Ga. She entered the US Army in 1984, where she met and married her husband of 28 years, Minister Kim Harris. They have two children, Dominique and Stephanie. In May 2013, she appeared on the The Word Network with Still Useable Ministries for the live taping of Rejoice in the Word, to an audience of over 120,000,000 viewers worldwide. Her work has appeared in Higher Connection magazine twice over the last few years. She has also been featured in her local newspaper, as an up-and-coming author. She has met with several book clubs for author sessions and enjoys engaging her readers on social media. She is a teacher, and Christian Mentor. Her ministry recently went international to Kaiserslautern, West Germany. For personally autographed copies, and audio/visual products, and to reserve T.O.S.O.T. Ministries for speaking engagements, visit her website www.tosotministries.org, on the book library and media pages. She can be found on Google+, Facebook (T.O.S.O.T. Ministry, LLC); Twitter, Instagram and Linked In @writtercynt; Follow her YouTube channel and blog at www.writingfortoday.wordpress.com. Many of the life circumstances of her works are inspired by challenges, situations and tragedies that have occurred in her life. The mission of her writing is to illuminate the journey of how God brought her through, when the pieces of her life began to fall apart and unravel. She is passionate about writing and understands that her mandate from God is to reach the nations with her gift of imagination and knowledge of the Word of God. To minister to the hurt, confused and lost through romance and sound & drama. Her works are intertwined with each other and have two things in common-the great state of Georgia and football. Georgia is the base location for every book, with the characters being either from there or the story or significant event in the book, takes place there. She understands that her responsibility to God is to spread His word by any means necessary. It is her determination to do just that... through the power of fiction, romance and sound & drama. She was born to write for such a time as this! She lives and breathes her motto that... Ministry is always.....Required!
- Author(s)Cynthia Middlebrooks Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.