All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for fans of Jojo Moyes, Dorothy Koomson and Liane Moriarty, this is an uplifting and heartfelt vel from the author of The Memory Book, which was featured in the Richard & Judy book club 2014. I immediately read The Memory Book and it's WONDERFUL ...I'm so happy because she's written other books and its so lovely to find a writer you love who has a backlist . (Marian Keyes). Every family has its secrets...Willow and Holly are identical twins, as close as two sisters can be. But while Holly has gone through life being the 'good twin', Willow has always been the less than perfect one. Holly is happily married, Willow is divorced and almost twice her twin's size. And while she puts on a brave face to the world, Willow kws she's been hiding her unhappiness for far too long. So when the past catches up with her, Willow realises it's finally time for her to face her fears, and - with her sister's help - finally deal with the secrets of their childhood before it's too late.
- Author BiographyRowan Coleman lives with her husband, and five children in a very full house in Hertfordshire. She juggles writing novels with raising her family which includes a very lively set of toddler twins whose main hobby is going in the opposite directions. When she gets the chance, Rowan enjoys sleeping, sitting and loves watching films; she is also attempting to learn how to bake. Rowan would like to live every day as if she were starring in a musical, although her daughter no longer allows her to sing in public. Despite being dyslexic, Rowan loves writing, and The Memory Book is her eleventh novel. Others include The Accidental Mother, Lessons in Laughing Out Loud and the award-winning Runaway Wife, a novel which lead Rowan to become an active supporter of domestic abuse charity Refuge, donating 100% of royalties from the ebook publication of her novella, Woman Walks Into a Bar, to the charity. Rowan does not have time for ironing. To find out more about Rowan Coleman, visit her website at: www.rowancoleman.co.uk, Facebook or Twitter: @rowancoleman.
- Author(s)Rowan Coleman
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.