All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the well-kwn commercial centre of Clacton Pier to the hidden treasures of Highwood; see Essex as you have never seen it before. What does Bloody Mary think of her time in Essex? Dream with a woman as she tries to recapture true love with her childhood sweetheart. Remember with us, times spent in Essex; and follow us into the realms of historical fiction, as we try to imagine what could really have happened all those years ago. Even follow an Essex girl to Lancaster. What does she really think of the North/South divide? From the Romans to modern times, from fact to fiction, from prose to poetry, The Other Way is Essex has something for everyone.
- Author BiographyWritebulb Writers Group is a collection of like-minded people who love writing and want to continually hone their craft. The Other Way is Essex has been written to raise funds for Farleigh Hospice in Chelmsford, Essex. Another charity anthology is planned for 2013.
- Author(s)Kevin Cunnah,Maria V a Johnson,Writebulb Writers Group
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.