Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo ordinary women. One extraordinary choice... Elisabeth Jones has been placed under arrest for killing Rose Boston. The same Rose Boston that her husband, Rob, once had an affair with. To the outside world it seems like a clear cut case. But Rose Boston had been suffering from a long, terminal illness - Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). In her darkest hour she asked Libby for help... As the lines between what is right and wrong become blurred we are left wondering... If your friend asked you to help her to die...what would you do?
- Author(s)Brooke Powley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.