All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to dispel the tion that Britain is exclusively responsible for the formation of the Persian Gulf's modern states, this text puts into perspective the central roles played by the Ottoman empire and explains the reasons behind the Ottoman occupation of the Persian Gulf in 1871.
- Author BiographyFrederick F. Anscombe is assistant professor of history at American University in Bulgaria.
- Author(s)Fred Anscombe
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/1997
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.