All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is all part of Dorothy Sterling's fascinating description of The Outer Lands, and the plants and animals that inhabit this peninsula and chain of islands along our New England coast.
- Author BiographyDorothy Sterling is a native New Yorker now living on Cape Cod in Wellfleet. She has made many trips to Nantucket, Block Island, Martha's Vineyard, and Long Island. She is a painstaking and thorough researcher with a long list of natural history, biography, and fiction books to her credit. Robert Finch has lived on Cape Cod for more than forty years, currently in Wellfleet, Massachusetts. He is the author of seven collections of essays, most recently of his radio scripts for his weekly radio broadcast, A Cape Cod Notebook, on the Cape and Islands NPR station, WCAI. Artist Winifred Lubell's wonderful drawings have illustrated many of Dorothy Sterling's natural history books. She also lives on Cape Cod.
- Author(s)Dorothy Sterling
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/02/1992
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Winifred Lubell
- Foreword byRobert Finch
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.