All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis report - edited by the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association - assesses how parliamentary committees can enhance democratic governance. The purpose of this enquiry was to assess how Public Accounts Committees (PACs) are working in practice and whether they are fulfilling expectations as important guarantors of good governance. The report tackles issues such as capacity building, independence and information exchange. Problems for developing countries as well as the question of defining accountability, are also addressed.
- Author BiographyDavid G. McGee, QC, is Clerk of the House of Representatives of New Zealand.
- Author(s)David G. McGee
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCommonwealth Parliamentary Association S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight304 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.