All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis report - edited by the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association - assesses how parliamentary committees can enhance democratic governance. The purpose of this enquiry was to assess how Public Accounts Committees (PACs) are working in practice and whether they are fulfilling expectations as important guarantors of good governance. The report tackles issues such as capacity building, independence and information exchange. Problems for developing countries as well as the question of defining accountability, are also addressed.
- Author BiographyDavid G. McGee, QC, is Clerk of the House of Representatives of New Zealand.
- Author(s)David G. McGee
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCommonwealth Parliamentary Association S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight304 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.