Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionBen likes to take his favourite toys to nursery with him and the toys love going with Ben. Then one day Ben takes the Roar along, too. The Roar is t like the other toys - he is mean and spiteful and picks on them. But when Ben accidentally leaves him at nursery that night, and it's dark and quiet, will the Roar be feeling so bold? Seen through the eyes of Ben and his toys, this is absolutely perfect for any 3+ child. Short sentences and simple text with a gentle message about getting along, make it ideal for reading together.
- Author BiographyThis is Tanya's second picture book with Bloomsbury. She lives in London with her husband and two young children.
- Author(s)Tanya Linch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width274 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.