All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCutting-edge, user-friendly, and comprehensive: the revolutionary guide to the brain, w fully revised and updated. At birth each of us is given the most powerful and complex tool of all time: the human brain. And yet, as we well kw, it doesn't come with an owner's manual-until w. In this unsurpassed resource Dr. Pierce J. Howard and his team distill the very latest research and clearly explain the practical, real-world applications to our daily lives. Drawing from the frontiers of psychology, neurobiology, and cognitive science, yet organized and written for maximum usability, The Owner's Manual for the Brain (4th Edition) is your comprehensive guide to optimum mental performance and wellbeing. It should be on every thinking person's bookshelf.
- Author BiographyPierce J. Howard, Ph.D., is director of research and development for the Center for Applied Cognitive Studies in Charlotte, North Carolina. Since the first edition of The Owner's Manual for the Brain was published in 1994, Dr. Howard has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and conducted countless seminars around the world. He is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, and the International Test Commission.
- Author(s)Pierce J. Howard
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOwner's Manual for the Brain
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.