CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhat better time than Christmas to ponder the passing of the year, the mystery of the birth of Christ, the traditions of the season, and the expectation of what the New Year might usher in? And what better way to reflect on such themes than through poetry? This is a thought-provoking, satisfying collection that brings together poems ranging from traditional wassailing songs to the work of contemporary poets. Illustrated in both colour and black and white by artists such as Peter Bailey, Charles Keeping and Ian Beck, it is an anthology to treasure from childhood through to adulthood.
- Author BiographyMichael Harrison was educated in Oxford. After living in Queensland, Australia, Hartlepool and London, he has now returned to live, teach, and write in Oxford. Christopher Stuart-Clark has worked extensively with Michael Harrison on anthologies of poetry for Oxford Children's Books. He lives in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Christopher Stuart-Clark,Michael Harrison
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour and b&w
- Weight398 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementReissue
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.