Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs globalization permeates both consumer and labor markets, organizational workforces in the 21st century are comprised of greater diversity along a number of demographic dimensions. To keep pace with the changing business environment, research has considered what diversity means and its impact on group and organizational functioning. As such, there is a substantial body of research that investigates the concept of diversity, its effects, and the processes that underlie these effects. However, the number of questions regarding the what, why, and when of diversity still remain. In The Oxford Handbook of Diversity and Work, edited by Quinetta Roberson, scholars across a variety of disciplines including psychology, sociology, management, law, and social work address these questions with the goal of providing a broad and deep understanding of the field. Based on comprehensive reviews of diversity theory and research from different perspectives, the authors highlight gaps in our current understanding of diversity in organizations and offer insightful directions for future research. With each chapter pushing forward evolution in our understanding of the operation of diversity, Roberson invites the reader into a thoughtful and provocative conversation about the study of diversity in the workplace.
- Author BiographyQuinetta M. Roberson, Ph.D., is a Professor of Management in the Villanova School of Business at Villanova University.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight878 g
- Width181 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byQuinetta M. Roberson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.