All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational psychology is the science of psychology applied to work and organizations. It is a field of inquiry that spans more than a century and covers an increasingly diverse range of topics as the nature of work continues to evolve. The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Psychology provides a comprehensive treatment of key topics that capture the broad sweep of organizational psychology. It features contributions by 69 leading scholars who provide cutting-edge reviews, conceptual integration, and directions for future research. The 42 chapters of the handbook are organized into 10 major sections spanning two volumes, including such topics imperative to the field as: - the core processes of work motivation, job attitudes and affect, and performance that underlie behavior at work - phemena that assimilate, shape, and develop employees (i.e. socialization, networks, and leadership) - the challenges of managing differences within and across organizations, covering the topics of diversity, discrimination, and cross-cultural psychology - the powerful influence of techlogy on the nature of work and work processes This landmark two-volume set rigorously compiles kwledge in organizational psychology to date and looks ahead with a roadmap for the future of the field.
- Author BiographySteve W. J. Kozlowski is Professor of Organizational Psychology at Michigan State University. He serves as the editor for the Journal of Applied Psychology.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight2552 g
- Width182 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine67 mm
- Edited bySteve W. J. Kozlowski
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.