All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Panel Data examines new developments in the theory and applications of panel data. It includes basic topics like n-stationary panels, co-integration in panels, multifactor panel models, panel unit roots, measurement error in panels, incidental parameters and dynamic panels, spatial panels, nparametric panel data, random coefficients, treatment effects, sample selection, count panel data, limited dependent variable panel models, unbalanced panel models with interactive effects and influential observations in panel data. Contributors to the Handbook explore applications of panel data to a wide range of topics in ecomics, including health, labor, marketing, trade, productivity, and macro applications in panels. This Handbook is an informative and comprehensive guide for both those who are relatively new to the field and for those wishing to extend their kwledge to the frontier. It is a trusted and definitive source on panel data, having been edited by Professor Badi Baltagi-widely recognized as one of the foremost ecometricians in the area of panel data ecometrics. Professor Baltagi has successfully recruited an all-star cast of experts for each of the well-chosen topics in the Handbook.
- Author BiographyBadi H. Baltagi is distinguished Professor of Economics, and Senior Research Associate at the Center for Policy Research, The Maxwell School, Syracuse University. He received his Ph.D. in Economics at the University of Pennsylvania in 1979. He is also part-time Chair in Economics, University of Leicester, and was a visiting Professor at the University of Arizona and the University of California, San Diego. He is the author or editor of many books and articles that have appeared in the leading economics and statistics journals.
- Author(s)Badi H. Baltagi
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1326 g
- Width181 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.