All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis two volume Handbook contains chapters on the main areas to which Post-Keynesians have made sustained and important contributions. These include theories of accumulation, distribution, pricing, money and finance, international trade and capital flows, the environment, methodological issues, criticism of mainstream ecomics and Post-Keynesian policies. The Introduction outlines what is in the two volumes, in the process placing Post-Keynesian procedures and contributions in appropriate contexts.
- Author BiographyG.C. Harcourt is Reader in the History of Economic Theory, Emeritus, University of Cambridge, Emeritus Fellow, Jesus College, Cambridge and Professor Emeritus, University of Adelaide. Peter Kriesler is Associate Professor at University of New South Wales - Australian School of Business, Director of the Society of Heterodox Economists, and Deputy Director of the Centre for Applied Economic Research. He is Executive Editor of The Economics Labour Relations Review, and is on the editorial board of a number of journals.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks in Economics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note22
- Weight1018 g
- Width181 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byG. C. Harcourt,Peter Kriesler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.