All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Urban Politics is an authoritative volume on an established subject in political science and the academy more generally: urban politics and urban studies. The editors are all recognized experts, and are well connected to the leading scholars in urban politics. The handbook covers the major themes that animate the subfield: the politics of space and place; power and governance; urban policy; urban social organization; citizenship and democratic governance; representation and institutions; approaches and methodology; and the future of urban politics. Given the caliber of the editors and proposed contributors, the volume sets the intellectual agenda for years to come.
- Author BiographyKaren Mossberger is Professor and Head of Public Administration, University of Illinois at Chicago. Susan Clarke is Professor of Political Science at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Peter John is Professor of Political Science and Public Policy, School of Public Policy, University College London.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note28 b/w illus.
- Weight1158 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byKaren Mossberger,Peter John,Susan E. Clarke
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.