All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully integrated vocabulary development program in American English, progressing from essential words to the more complex, delivered in short thematic units. Realistic scenarios and modern artwork are easy to relate to and these, together with story pages and practice exercises, have been applauded for their success in promoting critical thinking skills. Content is fully supported by a range of components (in English only) - including Workbooks, Classroom Activities, Audio and website.
- Author BiographyJayme Adelson-Goldstein is an ESL teacher-trainer and curriculum consultant. She is the series director of Step Forward, series editor of Read and Reflect, author of Listen First, and the co-author of numerous ESL texts, including The Oxford Picture Dictionary. Jayme gives workshops on vocabulary development, focused listening, multi-level instruction and communicative teaching techniques throughout the United States.
- PrizesWinner of American Inhouse Design Awards 2008.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- LanguageEnglish, Brazilian,Portuguese
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight809 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJayme Adelson-Goldstein,Norma Shapiro
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.