CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
About this product
- SynopsisTextbook for a core course on devices in electrial-engineering and computer-science curricula progresses from the foundations of modern electronics to detailed coverage in critical areas such as SPICE modeling, integrated analytic treatment of PN-junction dynamic properties, and BJT-MOSFET performan,This clear, student-oriented text is for upper-level or graduate courses covering basic semiconductor physics, physical descriptions of PN-junction diodes, bipolar junction transistors, and MOS Field-effect transistors. The organization is from specific to more general topics with afoundations chapter that reviews critical concepts such as Poisson's Equation, dielectric relaxation, and displacement current. The text progresses toward detailed and often unique coverage: including SPICE modeling of the junction diode, the BJT and MOSFET, ohmic-contact application of the high-lowjunction, and MOS-capacitance crossover.
- AuthorB. L. Grung,R. M., Jr. Warner
- Number Of Pages958 pages
- SeriesThe Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Publication Date1995-06-08
- PublisherSaunders College Publishing
- Weight47.3 Oz
- Height1.6 In.
- Width6.6 In.
- Length9.6 In.
- GroupCollege Audience
- LC Classification NumberTK7871.85.W287 1991
- Dewey Decimal621.3815/2
- Dewey Edition20
Table Of Content
- Table Of Content1. Foundations of Modern Electronics2. Bulk Properties of Semiconductors3. PN Junctions4. The Bipolar Junction Transistor5. The MOSFET,n 1 c Foundations of Modern Electronics n 2 c Bulk Properties of Semiconductors n 3 c PN Junctions n 4 c The Bipolar Junction Transistor n 5 c The MOSFET
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.