The PCOS Diet Plan: A Natural Approach to Health for Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome by Hillary Wright (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolycystic Ovary Syndrome is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age, and if left unchecked, is linked to serious health issues like infertility, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and endometrial cancer. In this groundbreaking book, registered dietitian Hillary Wright explains this increasingly diagsed disorder and introduces the holistic symptom-management program she developed by working with hundreds of patients. With Wright s proven diet and lifestyle-based program, you can influence your reproductive hormones and take charge of your health. Featuring a carbohydrate distribution approach at its core, The PCOS Diet Plan also zeroes in on exactly what exercise, supplements, and self-care choices you can make to feel better every day. With information on how to develop healthy meal plans, choose a sustainable exercise routine, relieve stress, address fertility issues, and find emotional support, this accessible, all-in-one guide will be your trusted companion to a better life.
- Author BiographyHillary Wright, M.Ed, RD, is the director of nutritional counseling at the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health at Boston IVF, a Harvard-affiliated fertility treatment center, and a nutritionist at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. She lives with her husband and three sons in Arlington, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Hillary Wright
- PublisherCelestial Arts
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCelestial Arts
- Content NoteOne Colour
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.