All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book written specifically for the new PMI-ACP exam. It is a single, compact reference that will help the reader prepare for and pass the certification exam. Contents include: Understanding Agile, The PMI-ACP Exam, The Agile Manifesto, Project Justification, Teams & Team Space, Agile Planning, Working with Agile, Coaching with Agile, Agile Methodologies, How to Pass the PMI-ACP Exam, Glossary of Terms, 2 Simulated Exams with Answers.
- Author Biography<b>Andy Crowe</b> (PMI-ACP, CSM, PMP, PgMP) is the founder and CEO of Velociteach, a company that provides project management and training resources. He is the author of <i>Alpha Project Managers</i> and<i> The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try</i>. He has taught classes in C++ for Microsoft University and advanced technology courses for the U.S. government and served on Microsoft's .NET international advisory committee. He lives in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Author(s)Andy Crowe
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTest Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.