All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book written specifically for the new PMI-ACP exam. It is a single, compact reference that will help the reader prepare for and pass the certification exam. Contents include: Understanding Agile, The PMI-ACP Exam, The Agile Manifesto, Project Justification, Teams & Team Space, Agile Planning, Working with Agile, Coaching with Agile, Agile Methodologies, How to Pass the PMI-ACP Exam, Glossary of Terms, 2 Simulated Exams with Answers.
- Author BiographyAndy Crowe (PMI-ACP, CSM, PMP, PgMP) is the founder and CEO of Velociteach, a company that provides project management and training resources. He is the author of Alpha Project Managers and The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try. He has taught classes in C++ for Microsoft University and advanced technology courses for the U.S. government and served on Microsoft's .NET international advisory committee. He lives in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Author(s)Andy Crowe
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTest Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.