About this product
- DescriptionA fathers dying request... three reunited sisters... a mysterious package... Three sisters gather for an extended Fourth of July holiday at a family-owned mountain cabin. Their relationships have been strained since the tragic death of their mother, yet their lives have been thrust together by the dying request of their father. Fond memories intermix with personal tragedy as they struggle to rekindle lost relationships. While together at the retreat, they receive a mysterious package in the mail and its contents change their lives forever. Whether you are a parent, a child, or a siblingyoull be moved, inspired, and challenged by The Package. Dont miss this book, for I believe it comes straight to you from a Father who wants you to find freedom from your woundedness, release from your fears, and peaceful resolution in your relationships. From the Foreword by Lana Bateman, President, Phillipian Ministries The Package answers the many why questions we all face in life. My advice, dear reader, is to open your heart and allow God to heal and restore your soul. Judith Vineyard, author and speaker, President, HighWay Ministries Like Gods love for us, The Package also reveals the love an earthly father has for his children that lives beyond the grave. A truly moving piece of literature. Phil Burress, President, Citizens for Community Values Riveting...moving...challenging! Glenn has insightfully woven real life issues that confront us all into a literary ride akin to an emotional roller coaster. Wendel Deyo, Former Chaplain for the Cincinnati Reds and Bengals Glenn Crabtree and his wife, Jenny, live near Cincinnati, Ohio, and have six children and nine grandchildren. In 1993, he co-founded the Christian Art Players, a faith-based community theater company where he has been a Producer, Director, Technical Director, and Actor in more than twenty different productions. Glenn is also a singer/songwriter, has worked in Christian radio as a producer and anuncer, and held leadership positions in local churches including Drama Director and Worship Leader. An aerospace engineer by trade, his unique combination of practical and artistic skills provide theater productions that are technical, artistic, and thought provoking.
- Author(s)Glenn Crabtree
- PublisherAxiom Press Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAxiom Press Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Weight304 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.