Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy and Angella find themselves on a special assignment from the President: Find the security breach within the highest level of the government. Track down the terrorists involved in the A-bomb plot before they can carry out their plan. Keep the bomb (or bombs) from exploding. And keep it all quiet. In this sequel to the Padre Puzzle, author David Harry brings us a mystery that twists and turns from South Padre Island across Texas to Washington D.C. and, finally, Mexico. As Jimmy and Angella investigate, it becomes increasingly unclear who is really pulling the strings and who can be trusted. They soon realize that they are pawns in a game that they might t be able to win.
- Author(s)David Harry
- Date of Publication02/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.