All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudy Blume s quintessential tale of sibling rivalry is as funny as ever and has a fresh new look! When an eight-year-old girl and her six-year-old brother take turns describing each other, it s surprise that The Pain and The Great One are the nicknames that emerge. As this duo debates whom Mom and Dad love most, their competition becomes increasingly humorous because when it comes to family affection, there s such thing as win or lose.
- Author(s)Judy Blume
- PublisherAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Debbie Ridpath Ohi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.